Friday, April 03, 2009

Nonsense Thoughts

I realized that I haven't added a posting for a little while, so I thought I would write a quick blurb of a variety of thoughts.

1) I stink at learning French. Period. I hate it because I have absolutely no gift or skill at it whatsoever. Frustration talking? Maybe. But I really am not getting the hang of this.

2) The Kings are changing coaches again. I can't see Kenny Natt continuing as coach.
2b) I don't see Beno Udrih remaining as the starting point guard much longer, either.

3) Jay Cutler is a whiner, and the coach of the Broncos is an egotist. (Like I care about the Broncos, Bears, or Cutler...)

4) One of the great internet comic strips out there is Real Life. (www.reallifecomics.com) Greg Dean rocks.

5) Riding a 250cc motorcycle in 40 mph gusting wind is scary. Not fun.

6) Did I mention that my French stinks?

7) Red Dwarf is a funny British series, but very uneven.

8) IMHO, some of the best tv on the air right now includes: Psych, Burn Notice, and House.

Tune in next time for something that makes more sense.

No comments: