Thursday, June 07, 2007

Random Thoughts of the Week

Sometimes I like to rant. OK...I frequently like to rant. Here --- catch!

Paris Hilton: Let me get this straight. She serves a few days in jail and then, due to unexplained "medical reasons", she has to serve her full sentence (with no time off for good behavior -- I can't believe I wrote that without falling off my chair) at home. A Hilton home. And that's tough...how? And why do I have the feeling that her condition has to do with some form of the D.T.s? Now, now ... There's no proof of that, sir.

Stan Van Gundy: Well, Sacramento's Kings were scorned by Stan Van Gundy, who has decided to sign as the coach of the Orlando Magic. To that I say, "Whew!!!". I was never hot on the idea. I'm still an Elston Turner fan, but I think he burned his bridges with the Maloofs. I'm just hoping that Kurt "Laker" Rambis won't get the nod. Not because he's forever linked with the Lakers, but because I think he might try to bring the triangle offense to Sactown. Not a good match for the crew we've got. Calling Terry Porter! Terry Porter, white courtesy phone, please.

Ford is #1 in quality: Mmmphh.....pffftt.....BWAH HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!! Ahem...sorry. That just got away from me. Latest news release - J.D. Power survey ranks Ford as #1 in quality. In the same release, J.D. Power announces that the Yugo and Pinto are #1 and #2 as best small cars in history.

OK. Done for now. Gonna try to up the frequency of this blog, even if no one is reading it.

2 comments:

Asia said...

Hey, you get a lot more comments than I do, do don't go complaining about no one reading YOUR blog! Anyway, I knew Paris in Prison was too good to be true...

Asia said...

wow! a link! to me! I'm ecstatic! maybe i'll get...a hit.