Tuesday, August 05, 2008

How Long Has It Been?

This post is basically a placeholder. Why? Because my brain is about to fall out of my head! Busy, busy, busy.

Quick update on HOW busy: improving my French by conducting meetings and WT at French Group; finishing up my paralegal courses (7 weeks to go); househunting/buying; work; work; field service; work; congregation; work...etc., etc., etc.

Random thoughts:

You ever get the feeling that people don't want ANYONE as President? Everyone complains that they don't like either candidate...again. (That's why I support the Kingdom government, folks!)

Artest gone...just a few more to go before the true rebuilding can begin.

I thought I saw the sky the other day...and it wasn't brown!!!

I hate rude upstairs neighbors, and idiots who think that screaming and playing the harmonica outside at 4 am is a good idea. Jerks.

Coffee...gooooood....

Sleepiness...baaaddddd....

Maybe more later...maybe not.

No comments: