Monday, June 22, 2009

So Tired

Have you ever been really tired? I mean so tired that you feel as though you could fall down where you are and just sleep?

Yeah. Me too. It's been that kind of a month, and things don't appear to be getting any better. Still, like so many others, I'll deal with it. Besides, things could be much worse.

I could be in Iran right now. What a situation. The strange thing is that some people are hollering for the United States to get involved. Yeah, they should get right on that. The U.S. can simply add another front to the battles already being fought. That'll work. Besides, the issue for Iran is internal. It's an election fraud battle. Hmmm...wonder what would have happened if people got that angry back during Bush/Gore?

I could be one of the many, many people who have been laid off. I have so many friends who are going through this. It's heartbreaking. I hope things improve soon. Which leads to...

I could be a California legislator. Don't you feel sorry for them? They are so wrapped up in their party differences that they just won't put the people first. Awwwww.....poor babies.

I could be a school-aged child. Did you ever notice that cuts tend to hit the schools first? It's amazing. Sure, administrators could probably do a better job budgeting their funds, but it doesn't help that legislators think that selling the kids down the river is a budget-cutting option. When they graduate, they'll be as thick and unlearned as the legislators that are running the show and...wait...the legislators are breeding new legislators!!!

No. I think tired is okay.

1 comment:

Asia said...

Believe me, I"VE noticed! Last semester I received a Pell Grant for about 3,000 dollars. This semester? $600. WHAT. How am I supposed to survive an entire semester on THAT?! WORK or something?

Not that I haven't been searching for a job...believe me, I have...and the best I could do was find an internship that MIGHT be paid EVENTUALLY. mehhhh