Friday, January 15, 2010

We Have Lost a Dear Friend

A very quick note. Diane LeFord passed away last night. She fought bravely against an aggressive cancer in her brain, but in the end the cancer was too deep and too quick-moving.

She and her husband Joe have been in love since school. He described her as "his best friend" and it was clear to see that it was true.

If anyone wants to know what a marriage should look like, you can look at what they had. Deepest sympathy to the LeFord family. Even though I have only known them for a couple of years, I hold them dear and will miss Diane greatly.

1 comment:

Angelina Fishy said...

We have lost a truly amazing sister. Diane was so compassionate and loving. She was legendary for her hospitality, and the personal interest she took in her family and friends. For her sake, I'm glad her battle is over, but I will miss her warm smiles and caring heart. My thoughts and prayers are with her family right now.