Thursday, July 14, 2011

No Responses

I don't blame anyone but myself. I'd be shocked if anyone even looked at this blog more than once a month. Still, the offer still stands.

On other notes...here's a look at some of the topics that have caught my eye:

Rupert Murdoch: Come on now...is anyone REALLY surprised that this guy is a scumball? Really?

NFL Lockout: Lots of people making lots of money. Getting organized is important, but the rookie wage scale needs fixing. (See: Russell, JaMarcus) Also, they need to take care of the guys who are done with the game who can't even dress themselves or remember their families.

NBA Lockout: Two words will fix most of the problems: revenue sharing. Do you really want 4 teams each in NY, LA, and Chicago? That's where this is heading if small markets like Sacramento can't compete financially.

iPad 2: Got mine. Love it. Only complaints are that I can't afford 3G in addition to my iPhone (when do we get tethering??) and I really wish this "Flash" issue would get resolved.

Cars: (real cars...not the movie) Does anyone else think that the influx of boxes on wheels is ridiculous? I mean, come on...the Scion xB, the Nissan Cube, etc., etc. I really like small cars with some personality: e.g., Mini Cooper S, Fiat 500, or even the Ford Fiesta. You want boxes on wheels? Go back to the U.S. made cars of the 70s.

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments: