Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Help a Webartist

Sorry I've been out of commission for a week. I've hit writer's block extraordinaire. However, I wanted to write this quick plea for assistance.

There is a webcomic that I have praised for awhile. It is called "Count Your Sheep" and is written by Adrian Ramos. It is a good-natured and clever strip that deserves attention.

Adrian has entered a new comic in a contest. It appears that this contest could really help his attempt to do this work full-time. The story is called "My T-Shirt Fairy Tale". Don't let the title fool you. It's pretty clever and merits a look.

So here is my request. Please go to:

www.zudacomics.com/node/1485

Register, read, and vote for "My T-Shirt Fairy Tale". Then, if you send Adrian your email address to: tshirtfairytale_fans@ymail.com, he will send you a little zip file of gifties, including an electronic version of a children's book he wrote.

His regular comic can be found at: countyoursheep.keenspot.com

I don't know Adrian personally, but I really like the heart behind his work. Please give him your vote. It won't cost you anything except a few minutes of your time, and a smile after reading his work.

Be back with my regular blog very soon.

5 comments:

Angelina Fishy said...

You're right, it's cute. He got my vote.

Adam said...

Thanks. Please tell others.

Angelina Fishy said...

I'm starting to notice a trend here. 'get others for games'...'get others for votes'. I must have 'enabler' stamped on forehead ...

Adam said...

Nope. Just someone who isn't afraid to spread the word when she finds something cool.

Asia said...

Always support webcomic artists!!