Friday, May 10, 2013

Quick Thoughts of Randomness on a Friday

Is anyone else convinced that the writers of Castle don't actually write the character of Richard Castle?  I think they just record Nathan Filion's life and write that down as Castle.  He seems to be such a crazy, nerdy, cosplaying, hilarious guy, that the writers probably just say, "What did Nathan do this week?  Really? OK, then that's what Castle will do, too."

I am beginning to think that Steven Mofatt is just playing with us.  Three Sherlock episodes, split seasons of Doctor Who, lies and misleading comments... I wonder ... is Steven Mofatt really Brain from "Pinky and the Brain", and this is just his most successful effort to take over the world?

Can we change the Constitution so that Sir Patrick Stewart could run for President of the United States?  Can you just imagine the State of the Union address?  Not a single Republican or Democrat would have a rebuttal.  Who could argue with that guy?

The Fiat 500T is absolutely the best car dollar for dollar.  Loving it more every time I drive it.

I am having such feelings of deja vu when I see these teens today and how they dress and "groom"?  They look so much like my classmates and I did back in the late 70s and early 80s.  It wasn't a good look then, and it isn't a good look now.

They are opening an ABBA museum in Sweden.  I didn't know Sweden went in for torture.  Has anyone called Obama and suggested it for enemy combatants?  Let's destroy the Geneva Convention entirely and make a New Kids on the Block torture center!  (For you, Angela.)

What a letdown it would be if, on the episode "The Name of the Doctor", they announced that the Doctor's real name was Herbert.  Or Horton.  (That's for you Dr. Seuss fans out there.  Get it?)

Finally, I can only imagine that property values in the Sacramento area are going to skyrocket in value ... once the Maloofs are out of town.




3 comments:

Angelina Fishy said...

You, sir, are a butthead.

Adam said...

Now that, madam, is a well thought out reply.

Asia said...

Horton was always my favorite.