Monday, May 13, 2013

When You Have Nothing To Say

Wow.  I've been keeping up to date on this blog recently, writing about whatever was on my mind.  (I'll grant you, that can be a pretty empty space.)  But today, my heart and mind aren't in it.  Add a bad headache, stir well, and you've got a bad blog day.

So I have to ask myself:  is it better to type something and keep the streak alive, or just give it a pass?  I have decided on the former, if only to keep myself in the writing frame of mind.

I'm just going to throw a couple of thoughts out there for your perusal.

1)  Bangladesh:  Such an incredible tragedy and a horrifying loss of life.  At this stage, isn't it about time that we ask ourselves how much we really need "designer" clothes?  At least in the states, there are industry regulations designed to protect workers.  When do we start paying more to prevent the loss of life?  Frankly, I love some of the Adidas clothes I have, but I think I'm about ready to give up buying more until manufacturers in other countries step up and protect workers.  Craziness.

2)  Summer in California:  It isn't even summer yet!!  And we hit the high 90s!!  Hate it, hate it, hate it!!

3)  Doctor Who (again):  Loved the cyberman episode, but I really wanted those kids to be upgraded and left that way.  What a couple of lame characters.  I hope I never have to watch them again.  Can't wait for the finale on Saturday!

4)  Castle got renewed!  Burn Notice not renewed.  Leverage gone but not forgotten.  Two out of three isn't bad.

That's it.  All done for today.  Except for one more thing ...

I hate the Maloofs.

No comments: