Thursday, May 23, 2013

Short on Time, Short on Things To Write

How do people do it?  How do they find things to say every freaking day?  When I say "say", I mean write, of course.

Anyway, it's a busy, busy Thursday, and I don't have a lot of time to write anything, so let's go with the following thoughts:

Kings Rally in Sacramento:  New owners of the Sacramento Kings are holding a rally in mid-town to celebrate what some are calling Kings 3.0.  Add to that a report from the University of the Pacific Business School that says that an arena in downtown Sac will increase jobs and revenue in the city, and the fans do have cause to party.  Keep it under control, folks.

Riots in Sweden:  What in the name of sanity makes people think that burning neighbors' cars will make things better?  This is what happened in France!  How did that go for y'all?  Stop it.  Just stop it.  Leave other people's property alone.  You want to protest?  Fine.  But if you want to destroy property, destroy your own.

Superhero films:  None I want to see in the theater.  Iron Man 3, Superman, etc.  Cool.  I'll see 'em on dvd, thanks.

Netflix:  Good grief.  Is there nothing I want to see that you have available on dvd or instant watch?  Is that my problem or yours?  In any case, I think I'll read a book.

Have a great day, all 3 (or less) of you who read this.  I'll give it a better effort tomorrow.

1 comment:

Angelina Fishy said...

Write.
The.
BOOK!!!