Monday, September 10, 2007

New Resolve

Have you ever resolved to do something and failed over and over again? I have. The few people who read this blog know for a fact that I have.

I have promised time and again to post regularly on this blog, and have not lived up to that resolution. No more. Today I make the vow: I WILL post regularly.

So...why will it work this time?

I want to write. Period. I want to be a writer. Thus, I have decided to use this blog as a tool to get in the habit of writing daily (or at least every other day...I do have to be a bit flexible, you know.) Even if I don't have a subject prepared, I have to find one. Even if it isn't particularly good, I have to do it.

Thus, I am asking a favor of anyone who reads this: let me know you are there! Post a comment, send a message, do something to let me know that there are living, breathing people out there who read this.

Even if there is no one, I need to do this for myself. So, come with me, if you dare. Take a trip into my brain from time to time and see what is churning between my ears. (For those of you who say, "not much"...bleah to you!!) Let's have some fun and see what happens.

I thank you.

1 comment:

Asia said...

Bleah to me!! Haha, just kidding. But seriously, I TOTALLY identify. I had firmly resolved to continue writing in my journal after my Creative Writing class...I'm not sure, but I think I only wrote one time...over a year ago...So if you can keep this up, Adam: 1 Asia: -8,000.