Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sick Tuesday

I'm not feeling too well today, so here's just a few random thoughts.

Is O.J. Simpson evil, deranged, sick, stupid, or all of the above?

I like how Jeff Foxworthy describes the side effects of medicines. He lists everything from diarrhea to low credit ratings. It's funny, but it's true. I looked up the side effects of a medicine that my doctor prescribed for cluster headaches. Thanks, but I think I'll just suffer. Sheesh.

It used to be that women looked at the inner man when choosing a partner while the man looked at the outer woman. Studies have shown that to be true. But does anyone else think that young women are becoming just as shallow as men? What does that say about society?

Being sick stinks on ice.

That's all. Just wanted to post before my brain completely seizes up like an engine without motor oil.

2 comments:

Asia said...

I couldn't believe when I heard about O.J. on the radio! I also love that Foxworthy bit, and it IS true, which is why I opt for Echinacea and good ol' vitamin C most of the time. What was your inspiration for shallow women? Feel better!

Adam said...

No particular inspiration. One just has to watch television or observe people in general to see it.

Still not feeling better, but thanks for the kind wishes.